The purpose of the Project Manager position is to accomplish the objectives defined in the EU grants of the EURO-NMD. This involves ensuring proper functioning, development and implementation of the network activities in cooperation with the ERN members.
He/she is supervised by the Project Responsible, he/she works with a project team and in connection with the European Commission, which provides the necessary means for the progress of the project.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Ensure that the objectives of current (EU4Health Programme, 3rd EU Health Programme, CEF Telecom eHealth) and future projects related to the network are met.
- Provide project management support to the EURO-NMD Coordinator and the Project Responsible (budget, actions).
- Monitor contractual deadlines and contribute to the drafting of technical and financial deliverables and reports to ensure that deadlines for submission to the EU are met.
- Monitor the progress of the activities planned in the roadmap in connection with the other members of the project. Be a driving force in the use of new methods to advance the project
- Follow up the work of the working groups. Work alongside the Committees’ Chairs to prepare and facilitate meetings.
- Write agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Contribute to the strategic communication plan to disseminate project results and increase the network visibility.
- Establish working relationships with other ERNs and participate in inter-ERN activities.
- Ensure the proper flow of information among members, provide support and ensure follow-up of requests.
- Participate with the Project Responsible in the organization of meetings of the governance bodies of the EURO-NMD (Board of the Network, Executive Committee)
- Ensure the interface between the network and the European Commission. Participate in regular videoconferences of the working groups (Project managers, ITAG, monitoring, knowledge generation, etc.)
- Follow up the activities of related projects and networks: ERICA, EJP-RD, Solve-RD
- Ensure the traceability of decisions and the organization of shared documents.
- PhD in science or equivalent
- Significant experience in the management of European projects or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team, in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English (oral and written) – working language of the network
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver results on time and on budget
- Organized and rigorous in order to establish priorities according to the requests
- Writing skills and ability to present information clearly and effectively
- Ability to search, analyze and synthesize information
- Negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Responsive and adaptable
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office*
- Experience and knowledge in the rare diseases field as well as in the neuromuscular field would be especially valuable
- Previous research experience would be a plus
- Good knowledge of relevant EU projects/initiatives in the area.
- English environment (working language of the network)
- Requires travelling in the EU (occasionally)
- Remote work possible (2 days/week)
- Fixed-term contractual position attached to the Clinical Research and Innovation Delegation (DRCI) of the AP-HP
- Working hours: 100%.
- Salary according to experience, diploma and APHP’s salary grid.
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Desired starting date: 01/01/2023
- Paris, France
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Location
- Valid Through
- 11 Dec 2022
- Posted On
- 03 Nov 2022
European Reference Network - EURO-NMD / Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris
The network brings together 84 highly specialized multidisciplinary healthcare providers (HCPs) from 25 EU Member States, as well as more than 23 European Patient Advocacy Groups (ePAGs). It is structured around five disease groups, four cross cutting diagnostic groups and there are also working groups dedicated to research, ethics, education and a patient advisory committee.