Are you interested in applying your scientific or medical background to accelerating the global development of clinical trials, in a stable and fast-paced environment?
Medpace is the leading Global CRO for Biotech companies with expertise in rare disease, specifically neuromuscular, and is continuing to add senior-level Directors and established Project Managers to join our Clinical Trial Management Group. We have just expanded our campus in Cincinnati and have offices in Dallas and Denver and provide remote flexibility with relevant experience. We offer a very competitive salary/bonus program, plus equity grants which have become very lucrative for our associates.
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project, as defined by the contract and according to ICH/GCP and all other applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Maintain in depth knowledge of protocol, therapeutic area, and indication
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided
- Review and provide input for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan, and final study report, when applicable
- Develop operational project plans
- Manage risk assessment and execution
- Responsible for management of study vendor
- Manage site quality, including direct supervision of project Clinical Research Associates and monitoring deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; Advanced degree in a health-related field preferred
- Experience in Phases 1-4; Phases 2-3 preferred
- 5+ years as a project/clinical trial manager within a CRO; required for home-based
- Management of overall project timeline
- Bid defense experience
- Strong leadership skills
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- Cincinnati, OH, United States
- Job Type
- Employment Type
- Full Time, Contractor
- Job Location
- On Site, Telecommute / Remote, Flexible
- Valid Through
- 31 Dec 2021
- Posted On
- 29 May 2021
Medpace is a global full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through a scientific approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, CNS, neurology, and more. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.